Martindale-Hubbell - Badge
The Florida Bar/Board Certified - Badge
Super Lawyers - Badge
Legal Leaders - Badge
American Land Title Association Member - Badge
National Association of Development Companies - Badge
Italy America Chamber of Commerce Southeast - Badge
National Association of Government Guaranteed Lenders
Trusted & Verified by Secure Insight
American Immigration Lawyers Association

What Is a Partition Action?

Fleitas PLLC

You decided to buy a house, condo or piece of land with someone else but can’t agree what to do with it. Negotiations have gotten nowhere. So what happens now?  That’s where a partition action may be in order.  It allows parties to divide the property into individual shares among the owners, allowing them  to move forward independently. “A partition, or division, of property can be arranged on a voluntary basis if all owners agree to it. However, if they don’t agree, a judge can order a partition of the property based on one owner’s request.” says attorney Roberto Fleitas III. There are two types of legal partitions, an actual partition and a partition by sales. It’s important to discuss the aspects of your case with an experienced real estate attorney. The Law Offices of Fleitas & Arca PLLC, give your case the personal touch and the attention it deserves.


Ocean Bank Center
782 NW Le Jeune Rd

Miami, FL 33126

Phone: (305) 442-1443 Fax: (305) 442-9944

Free Consultation

Fill out the contact form or call us at (305) 442-1443 to schedule your free consultation.

Leave Us a Message